Advanced Technology and Techniques
At SERVPRO of Downtown Salt Lake City/Team Hamann, we understand that the key to providing the best possible restoration services is staying up-to-date with the latest technology. That's why we invest in the most advanced equipment and tools available, ensuring that our customers receive the highest quality restoration services possible.
Our state-of-the-art technology allows us to assess the extent of the damage quickly and accurately, providing us with the information we need to develop an effective restoration plan. We use specialized equipment for water extraction, drying, and dehumidification to prevent further damage and ensure a thorough restoration process.
We also use advanced technology for cleaning and deodorization, including ozone machines, air scrubbers, and thermal foggers. These tools allow us to remove even the most stubborn odors and contaminants, leaving your property clean and fresh.
In addition to our advanced equipment, we also use cutting-edge software to streamline our processes and keep our customers informed throughout the restoration process. Our job management software enables us to track and manage each project from start to finish, ensuring that we stay on schedule and within budget
Moisture Detection and Measurement Equipment
Scientific drying principles rely upon specialized equipment to detect, measure, and monitor a property’s moisture levels. Recent advances, like infrared cameras, can help us detect water through a wall, ceiling, or floor.
- An infrared camera may be used to identify water location for thorough water removal.
- Sensitive moisture detectors, hygrometers, and other meters measure the extent of moisture saturation
Water Extraction Equipment
Powerful extraction equipment speeds the drying process by removing the bulk of the water from your home or business.
- Submersible and gas-powered pumps for continuous pumping of high-level water.
- Truck-mounted and portable extraction units perform efficient water removal.
Industrial strength air movers and dehumidifiers are needed to remove the remaining moisture from ceiling, walls, and floors of your home or business. Proper drying helps to prevent swelling and warping of floors, walls, and furniture.
- High-speed air movers causes moisture to evaporate at a faster pace
- Industrial grade dehumidifiers pull the water vapor from the air.
Odor Removal and Deodorization
Water and fire damage often causes powerful odors. The machines we use remove airborne contaminants and control the air quality during the restoration and cleanup process.
- Air scrubbers
- Thermal foggers and deodorization agents
Sanitizing Agents, Germicides, and Anti-Microbial Treatments
The use of OSHA-approved cleaning agents may be needed to clean and remove odors and/or contaminants on your property.
- Deodorization products control odors from excessive moisture.
- Disinfection products stop the growth of bacteria, fungi, mildew, and other harmful microorganisms.